A lot of people neglect the fact that breathing has a lot to do with you making a shot or missing it. Steven Brownstone gives out pointers to help.
- Breathing with a purpose enhances your billiards skills and keeps you in a winning frame of mind
- Deep Breathing allows you to focus and shoot with a winning attitude, clearing your mind from all distractions
- Breathing: INHALE (for the mind) transports oxygen to the brain - excellent for aiming, having a clear focus, strategy and relentless positive self
- Breathing: EXHALE (for the body) releases tension, calms the body/nerves, captures the moment, and puts you in the best shooting mode to feel and stroke your best stroke.
- Breathe Deep and Come to Win
Previous post: Developing Inner Fortitude
Next Post: Stroke Smooth With the Intent to Win