Why You Should Choose a Viking Shaft
There are several reasons why you may want to choose a Viking cue shaft for your billiards needs:
- Proprietary Carbon Fiber Construction: Viking Cues use a proprietary filament wound carbon fiber construction technique that increases the strength and durability of the shaft while reducing its weight. This technology is not found in other cue shafts in the market
- Ultra Low Deflection: Viking cue shafts, such as the Siege, are designed to minimize cue ball deflection, allowing for more accurate shots and improved ball control. This means that you will have more control over your shots and will be able to sink more balls in the pocket.
- Unprecedented Radial Performance: Viking cue shafts offer exceptional performance in terms of radial consistency and accuracy, making them a top-performing cue shaft in the market. This means that you will be able to make more precise shots and will have better control over the cue ball.
- Extended Pro Taper: Viking cue shafts feature an extended pro taper, allowing for a more aggressive hit and increased control over the cue ball. This means that you will be able to apply more power to your shots and will have better control over the cue ball.
- Viking Stepped Super Ferrule: Viking cue shafts are equipped with a specially-formulated, high-impact resin super ferrule that is not just reactive, but indestructible. This means that the ferrule will not break or crack easily, and will last for a long time.
- Made in the USA: All Viking cue shafts are made in the USA by master craftsmen with decades of experience in cue making. This means that you can be sure that you are getting a high-quality product that has been crafted with care and precision.
- Lifetime Warranty: Viking Cues offers a lifetime warranty on their shafts, ensuring that they will last as long as you own them.