Meucci Hi-Pro 2 HP-2 Pool Cue Stick
Delivering on its promise of unsurpassed quality, the Meucci Hi-Pro 2 pool cue stick offers a leather tip for a soft hit and a polycarbonate ferrule for durability. Choose between a Black Dot (12.75mm), Red Dot (12.75mm) or The Pro (12.5mm) shaft. Each shaft is 29" long and has a pro taper, while the flat-faced wood-to-wood joint provides stability and accurate aim. The blood wood forearm features synthetic ivory ovals inlays with bronze designs inside them and an urethane coated white wrap with brown specs.
Meucci HP-2 / Hi-Pro 2 Cue
- Tip: 12.75mm leather tip (12.5mm on The Pro)
- Ferrule: Polycarbonate ferrule for a soft hit-now made more durable than original.
- Shaft: One Black Dot Bullseye 35-Layer laminated hard rock maple shaft (29" long). 14"-16" pro taper. Collar has Black high impact plastic with reddish wooden ring. Threads have brass insert. Alternate options include a Red Dot or The Pro shaft.
- Joint: Flat faced wood-to-wood.
- Pin: 5/16x18
- Forearm:Blood wood with synthetic ivory ovals inlays. The ovals have a bronze design inside of them
- Wrap: Urethane coated white with brown specs Irish linen wrap. Uncoated wrap available upon request.
- Sleeve:Blood wood with smaller version of pattern from the forearm.
- Standard finish: Five-proof urethane coating - Including the wrap.
- Bumper: basic push in rubber bumper.
- Weights: Everlock adjustable system 18-20oz.
We Also Recommend
Cuetec Cynergy SVB Gen One Ghost Edition Playing Cue 95-134