Lucasi Hybrid Limited Edition LHLE3 Pool Cue Stick
Get A Competitive Edge With Lucasi Hybrid Technology
We know how important your game is to you, and that’s why Lucasi has engineered our Hybrid cue line with superior performance in mind. We’ve taken the best that a Lucasi Cue has to offer - and added a supercharged shaft and host of other performance-enhancing features so you can have your best game ever.
These cutting-edge technologies bring you more accuracy, greater ball control, a more solid hit with less vibration, reduced cue ball deflection, a smoother stroke and an increased level of comfort - all in one package.
This limited edition traditional-style Lucasi Hybrid cue features a natural Super Birdseye Maple forearm and butt with exotic six-point Bocote & black inlay points, Bocote & black windowpane diamond accent inlays, stacked Bocote & black rings, wood butt cap and Quick-Release Uni-Loc® joint and Zero Flexpoint® Low Deflection Technology Shaft. Additional technology shaft upgrades available.
- Quick-Release Uni-loc® joint
- Zero Flexpoint® Low Deflection Hybrid shaft with 8-piece radial TSC construction for an extended sweet spot and maximum control
- 12.75mm Kamui™ Pro soft tip for uniform response and increased feedback
- Fusion G5 grip wrap with X-Shox™ Dampening Technology providing unprecedented traction and stability plus significant impact shock reduction for unrivaled ball control
- 4-piece Cue Butt Construction for a solid hit and increased durability
Lucasi Hybrid Technology Features
- Cue Butt Construction - Unique four-piece cue butt construction increases durability and gives you a solid hit for a straighter, more accurate shot every time.
- G5 Grip Technology™ - This distinctive traction pattern provides unprecedented stability and ball control. This allows for more stable shot, translating to the ability to apply controlled “English” on the ball.
- X-Shox™ Dampening System - The patent-pending shock-absorbing memory foam integrated into the wrap gives a Hybrid cue significantly less impact shock, reducing vibration by more than 27% over a standard cue so even your most powerful shot remains easy on the arm.
- Total Sweet Spot Construction (TSC)™ - Eight-piece radial construction that extends the sweet spot throughout the entire cue shaft, transferring shot energy into unmatched power and ultimate control - no matter where you hit the ball.
- Go Zero For Dead-On Accuracy - The 12.75mm Zero Flexpoint® Hybrid shaft was engineered with performance-obsessed players in mind. This slim shaft features dramatically reduced mass over a standard cue shaft with none of the ticking sound or hollow feedback that plague other technology brands. With a Zero Flexpoint® Hybrid, you get solid performance and positive feedback - plus a better game!
- Go Slim For An Even Greater Performance Edge - Lucasi’s engineers couldn’t stop at just one shaft - the 11.75mm Zero Flex Slim® shaft takes the technological innovation from the 12.75mm version, and slims it down to an even thinner taper with an even lighter front end. This translates into a true-to-aim shaft; just line your shot up and fire - the cue does the rest. All you have to concentrate on is winning.
- Kamui™ Pro Tip - Both Hybrid shafts feature the Kamui™ Pro soft tip. This tip is made from 10 layers of the highest quality pigskin that has been cut to a uniform thickness and checked for hardness, then laminated together using a special vacuum-sealing process to create a tip with uniform response. You get increased feel and feedback with every stroke, dramatically reduced deflection, maximum ball control and unequaled consistency - no matter where on the tip you hit.
Lucasi Hybrid cues aren’t just technology powerhouses - they’re built to last! Just like our Lucasi Custom cues, Hybrid cues feature a variety of styles - from sleek and simple designs that let the beauty of a gorgeous piece of wood shine through to traditional style cues with intricate inlays and beautiful exotic wraps, to sporty designs and edgy details like metal inlays.
Lucasi Hybrid Cue Features
- Precise fitting quick-release Uni-loc® joint for superior shaft alignment and a solid hit
- Wood-to-wood joint collars
- Laser cut inlays with intricate, precision cuts for a tight fit with zero gaps
- Zero Flexpoint® Technology Shaft
- Additional technology shaft upgrades available
- G5 Grip
Cue TypePlaying Cue
Joint TypeUni-Loc Quick Release
Cue TipKamui Pro Soft Tip
Ferrule1" Zero Flex Point Ferrule with Lightweight Core
Shaft Diameter12.75 mm
Shaft29" Hard Maple with Total Sweet Spot Construction
Cue WrapFusion G5 Grip
Wood TypeBirdseye Maple
WarrantyLucasi Lifetime Guarantee
Weight Options18 oz, 18.5 oz, 19 oz, 19.5 oz, 20 oz, 20.5 oz, 21 oz
Tech Shaft Options
- No Upgrade, 11.75mm Lucasi Zero Flexpoint Low Deflection Skinny Shaft w/ TSC, Uni-Loc, Black Collar
We Also Recommend
Cuetec Cynergy SVB Gen One Dakota Edition Pearl White 95-131DE
Players D-JS White Jester Poker Pool Cue Stick