Meucci POGO Jump Pool Cue Stick
Meucci POGO Jump Cue
- Tip: 13mm Phenolic Tip
- Ferrule: 1.25
- Shaft: 29in hard rock maple shaft with a 14
- Collar: Black high impact composite material
- Joint 1: Flat faced wood to wood 5/16x18 pin
- Jump Butt 1: 11.75 Brown Stained Maple Curly Maple
- Jump Handle Joint 2: second 5/16x18 joint with matching black collars on each side
- Jump Butt 2: 12.25 Brown Stained Maple Curly Maple
- Jump Handle Butt Plate: Black composite material with silver Meucci logo
- Bumper: Black rubber
THIS JUMP CUE MAXIMIZES JUMP PERFORMANCE IN TWO WAYS.
One: The shorter combination of the shaft and the first section of the butt
is for jumping as close as one ball distance between the cue ball and the object ball to be jumped.
Two: The second way is when using the total length of all sections, long jumps are easily performed while even drawing the cue ball after the jump is completed. Chris Lawson, who is in my opinion one of the premier jumpers in the business, says this is the best jump cue he's ever used.