Meucci Casino 5
- BMC Casino-5 Cue, 250 units to be built
- Power Piston Technology of the Butt.
- Tip: 12.75mm Medium-hard Lepro tip.
- Ferrule: Polycarbonate ferrule for a soft hit-now made more durable than original.
- Shaft: One Black Dot Bullseye 35-Layer laminated hard rock maple shaft (29" long). 14"-16" pro taper. Threads have brass insert.
- Joint: Flat faced wood-to-wood.
- Pin: 5/16x18
Forearm: The forearm begins with an ivory colored power piston sleeve inlaid with 4 authentic purple Paua Shell points framed in black. In between these 4 points are four 5-inch long lines of purple Paua Shell framed in black. Each line ends in one of the 4 suites. Each Paua Shell heart, spade, diamond, club has a black frame.
- Wrap: Urethane coated Natural White with Purple Irish linen wrap on either end.
Sleeve:The buttsleeve consists of a 4 card royal flush in hearts over a 48 piece genuiune purple Paua Shell sleeve trimmed with black on either side. Above and below this cardsleeve are 6 purple Paua Shell dice with white numbering bordered on either side by 24 1/32 x1/16 brass rectangles. All is set in a black background. The dice are surrounded by imitation ivory. The 5 inch lines on the forearm butt up against 24 brass 1/16x1/32 rectangles just above the wrap surrounded in white. The joint consists of 6 purple Paua Shell casino type dice with white numbers bordered on either side by 24 1/16x1/32 brass rectangles all set in a white field. This design is repeated again in the shaft collar.
- Standard finish: Five-proof urethane coating - Including the wrap.
- Bumper: basic push in rubber bumper.
- Weights: Everlock adjustable system 18-20oz.